- Pre boil pasta 24 hours prior to event, add oil to water during the cooking time, and boil for approximately 7 minutes.
- Place Pasta in container and store in cooler until the event.
- Remove Pasta from container and dip in boiling water for (1) minute before serving.
- Place frozen sauce in room temperature 24 hours before event, sauce will thaw thoroughly in this time frame.
- Always serve the dinner, do not allow patrons to serve themselves.
- Place (2) meatballs on plate first.
- Fill remainder of plate with pasta, this will portion the pasta much better.
- Serve a little less portion and indicate to the patron that they can come back for seconds; if you do not do this you will have a much higher amount of waste.
- Consume the extra Sauce or discard within 48 hours after the event, our Sauce does not contain any Preservatives.
- We portion 5oz of Sauce and 5oz of Pasta per plate.
- If possible present the Dinner flyers to your patrons.
- If you have any questions please contact Jim at 716-818-5386.